Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: May 26, 2023
- IntroductionWelcome to the Tractor Supply Company website (the “Site”). This website is owned and operated by Tractor Supply Company (“we”, “us”, or “our”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our Site. By accessing or using our Site in any way, you agree to and are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Acceptance of TermsYour access to and use of the Site is subject to these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions.
- Changes to Terms and ConditionsWe reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes.
- Copyright and Intellectual PropertyThe Site and all its content including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software, and the compilation of them (the “Content”) are the property of Tractor Supply Company, its suppliers, or licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- License and AccessTractor Supply Company grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify any portion of it, except with express written consent of Tractor Supply Company.
- User AccountIf you create an account on the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer.
- Your ContentYou represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to all trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary, privacy, and publicity rights in and to your content and any other works that you incorporate into your content, and all the rights necessary to grant the licenses and permissions you grant hereunder.
- User ConductYou agree not to use the Site and the Services to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Product DescriptionsWe attempt to be as accurate as possible when posting content, product descriptions, and promotions.
- Limitation of LiabilityTo the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from: (A) your use or inability to use the Site; (B) unauthorized access to or alteration of your information.
- IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify and hold Tractor Supply Company harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Governing Law and JurisdictionThese Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide services to you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
- Contact InformationQuestions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at email@example.com.