Upgrade your lighting experience with rechargeable light bulbs, a smart choice that benefits both your wallet and the environment. Our selection of recommended light bulbs showcases advanced LED technology, consuming less energy compared to traditional incandescent bulbs and providing prolonged illumination. These bulbs not only outlast their counterparts and emit a brighter light, but they also boast easy installation and the convenience of charging capabilities.
With the multitude of models available on the market, finding the perfect fit can be a time-consuming task. To simplify your decision-making process, we have handpicked seven exceptional rechargeable light bulbs that have been rigorously tested by experts and received favorable reviews from real users. Among these options, you are bound to discover the ideal model that suits your needs. Waste no time and seize the opportunity to save money and energy by selecting one today!
Don’t miss out on the chance to make an informed purchase. Take the first step towards energy efficiency and financial savings by clicking “Check Price” and making your enlightened decision today!
BSOD Rechargeable Light Bulbs
Why We’re Enthusiastic: The BSOD LED Magic Bulb is an exceptional rechargeable emergency lighting solution that has us impressed. Combining energy-efficient LED technology with emergency lighting capabilities, this bulb is equipped with an internal battery that ensures hours of uninterrupted illumination during power outages.
Convenience is key with the IR remote control, allowing easy adjustment of brightness and simple on/off functionality. Moreover, with a mere five-hour charging time, you can rely on this bulb to provide reliable light whenever you encounter a power disruption.
What you Need to Consider: It’s important to note that the BSOD LED Magic Bulb is slightly larger than a standard A60 bulb, which may pose compatibility issues with certain light fixtures. Additionally, it can only be charged through an E26 socket and not via a USB cable. For optimal performance and to preserve battery life, we recommend setting the bulb to the third brightness level for extended periods of use. By employing proper care and usage practices, this product has the potential to serve you for years to come.
AmeriTop A19 Battery LED Bulbs
Why We Selected It: We were drawn to the versatility of this light, suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. Key Specifications:
- Power: 9 watts
- Battery Life: 3-4 hours
- Brightness: 800 lumens
- Bulb Base: E26
We appreciate the impressive brightness this light delivers when operating on battery power. It provides approximately 500 lumens of illumination and can last for up to 3-4 hours on a single charge. Furthermore, it conveniently recharges itself when plugged in.
Designed to fit seamlessly into any standard light socket fixture, this light is adaptable for use in various indoor and outdoor settings. It proves to be a practical investment to have readily available at home.
- Exceptionally bright in flashlight mode
- Available in two different lighting colors
- Compatible with the universal E26 bulb base
- Battery life could be improved.
TFOI Rechargeable Emergency LED Light Bulbs
Why We Selected It: We were attracted to the affordability of these bright bulbs, offering excellent value at just over $6 per bulb. Key Specifications:
- Power: 12 Watts
- Battery Life: 4-5 hours
- Brightness: 800 Lumens
- Bulb Base: E27
We appreciate the inclusion of four rechargeable light bulbs in this package, each equipped with a convenient hook. This feature allows for versatile usage, whether it’s hanging the bulb outdoors, illuminating a storage room, or providing light inside a tent during camping trips. Moreover, these bulbs automatically turn on when the power goes out, ensuring you won’t be left in the dark, with a battery life that lasts up to 5 hours.
- Impressive battery life
- Brightness of 800 Lumens
- Comes with useful hooks for hanging
- The bulb’s full brightness on battery power doesn’t last for an extended period.
Introducing the Safelumin SA19-800U50, a rechargeable light bulb that combines style, brightness, and durability. With its 5,000K color temperature range, this bulb offers a crisp and vibrant illumination, making it an excellent choice for enhancing your study room where small details deserve attention. The air-gap design ensures reliable performance over the years by keeping the LEDs separate from the battery.
Designed with an E26 base (Edison Screw), this bulb is perfect for locations prone to vibrations. The secure fit of the base prevents moisture and debris from entering the contact points, minimizing electrical failures. The four-pack configuration not only saves you from frequent purchases but also meets the lighting needs of multiple rooms.
Each bulb provides a three-hour illumination, allowing uninterrupted activities even during unexpected power interruptions. The charging process resumes automatically once the power is restored. As LED bulbs are known for their energy efficiency, the Safelumin SA19-800U50 is no exception, helping you maintain low monthly electric bills.
- Produces 800 lumens of brightness
- Color range of 5,000K
- E26 base
- Patented air gap for reliability
- Brand: Safelumin
- Integrations: None
- Hub Required: No
- Music Reactive: No
- Multicolor Capable: No
- Self-charging battery
- Elegant design
- Versatile for various situations
- Battery life is comparatively shorter than some competitors.
GE LED Light Bulbs
Introducing the ultimate emergency bulb, providing ample illumination during power outages. This versatile bulb is perfect for use in bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchens, emitting a soft white glow that creates an inviting and warm atmosphere. Its portability and automatic recharging feature ensure efficient lighting in any situation.
With a power rating of 60W, this bulb offers substantial brightness while minimizing electricity costs. You won’t have to compromise on brightness or reliability, even during power disruptions. Additionally, these bulbs can be used as regular lights, allowing you to utilize them at your convenience. When fully charged, they provide up to 5 hours of continuous lighting, emitting a luminous output of 95 lumens. With 760 lumens of brightness, they deliver ample light to illuminate your room effectively.
The A21 LED bulb surpasses traditional 60W LED lights in energy efficiency, making it an excellent choice for everyday use as well as backup functionality. It can also function as a handheld flashlight, thanks to its built-in switch, making it ideal for walking or camping adventures.
Features & Specifications of the GE LED Light Bulbs:
- Built-in switch
- Brightness of 760 lumens
- Soft white light color
- Brand: GE lighting
- Integrations: None
- Hub required: No
- Music Reactive: No
- Multicolor capable: No
- Easy to use
- Energy-efficient operation
- Self-charging capability
- Doubles as a handheld flashlight
- Only available in single-pack configuration.
Buying Guide: What To Look For In A Rechargeable Light Bulbs
Types of Light Bulbs There are four commonly used types of light bulbs in households, but three of them are gradually being phased out in many areas due to their poor energy efficiency. Here are the four types of light bulbs:
- Light-Emitting Diode (LED) LED bulbs are currently the most popular and widely used light bulbs for good reason. They are highly energy-efficient, do not contain mercury, remain cool during operation, and provide brilliant light with a cool tone. LED bulbs are available in various sizes, shapes, and colors, offering versatility for different lighting needs.
- Incandescent Incandescent bulbs, once the standard choice, are now being phased out and are no longer widely available in many regions. While they are inexpensive to purchase, incandescent bulbs consume a significant amount of power and have a shorter lifespan compared to LED bulbs. They also emit a considerable amount of heat when in use. However, some people prefer the warm glow and dimmable features of incandescent bulbs over the cooler light of LED bulbs.
- Compact Fluorescent (CFL) CFL bulbs, similar to incandescent bulbs, are becoming less popular due to their inefficient energy usage. CFL bulbs take a few seconds to reach full brightness, which is not as convenient as the instant illumination provided by LED bulbs. It’s important to note that CFL bulbs should be left on for at least 15 minutes each time they are switched on to prolong their lifespan.
- Halogen Halogen bulbs are already banned in California and are likely to face restrictions in other regions as well. They are energy-efficient but have a shorter lifespan compared to LED bulbs. Halogen bulbs produce a crisp white light that is suitable for outdoor use.
Lifespan Thanks to advancements in bulb technology, the need to frequently replace burnt-out bulbs has become less common. LED lights have the longest lifespan, typically lasting between 10 and 20 years. CFL bulbs can also have a relatively long lifespan. However, halogen bulbs need to be replaced every year or two. Incandescent bulbs have the shortest lifespan, burning out after approximately 1,000 hours of use, although some bulbs may last slightly longer.
Wattage The energy consumption of a rechargeable light bulb is measured in watts. Incandescent and halogen bulbs have the highest wattage, making them the least energy-efficient options. CFLs consume less energy, but an 8- or 9-watt LED bulb can produce the same amount of light as a 60-watt incandescent bulb, making LED bulbs the most efficient lighting choice currently available.
Color The color of a light bulb affects the ambiance and functionality of a space. You can choose between a warm white bulb with a yellow tint or a whiter, brighter light depending on the area you are illuminating. Warm white and bright white bulbs are popular middle-ground options. Additionally, you can opt for colorful lights for reading or study areas and softer, yellow-hued bulbs for accent lighting or creating a cozy atmosphere.
1. How long does the battery of emergency lights last?
That would depend on the model and brightness mode you opt for. On average, on a single charge, most emergency lights could last for 90 minutes to 12 hours on the brightest mode and up to 20 hours on the lowest mode. If the light has double lamps, the duration increases further.
2. How should I charge rechargeable emergency lights?
Most emergency lights come with a USB cord and AC adaptor that can be used to recharge the batteries. A few can also be charged with a car adaptor.
3. What is an automatic LED emergency light?
As the name suggests, automatic LED emergency lights are those that light up on their own as soon as there’s a power outage. To enable this, the light needs to remain plugged into a wall power socket.
4. Can emergency lights be plugged in?
That depends on the type of emergency light. Most automatic or sensory ones can be plugged into the wall power socket directly, while others can be plugged in via a USB cord or AC adapter.